DMS Systems Corp. is a leading supplier of integrated, e-commerce Supply Chain Solutions for Automotive, HD Truck, and Marine Parts Distributors in the U.S. and Internationally. DMS field-proven solutions enable Distributors to efficiently manage mission-critical operations for multiple sales locations including POS/Order Entry, Inventory, and Financial Management functions. In addition to IBM System i (AS/400) host-based applications, DMS develops and manages custom e-commerce Internet Websites for its Distributors and their customers. As a result of DMS' continued growth as an Industry-leading software developer, we have opportunities for the following positions:
DMS Systems Corp. develops business distribution and financial software for IBM Power i (AS/400) Systems, has customers nationwide, and has an immediate opening for a part-time or full-time Inside Sales position:
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
- requires a person with prior experience in telesales prospecting for large value sales
- a background in business accounting and distribution activities
- good organizational skills and expert use of MS Office applications
- knowledge of parts distribution or manufacturing activities.
REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
- Requires successful experience in Selling Supply Chain ERP Systems.
- Background in business accounting and distribution activities.
- Good organizational skills and knowledge of the Auto, Truck, & Marine parts industries is required.
System i (AS/400) SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Requires Senior Programmer with RPG / ILE.
- RPG CGI.
- Web Services & XML experience with e-Commerce EDI is desired.
- IBM Web Query or Cognos experience will be a plus.
- Proven management experience with multple programmers and version control software is required.
PHP e-COMMERCE WEB DEVELOPER
- Prior experience with creating & maintaining B-2-B and B-2-C websites.
- Experience with Zend Core and Zend Server development tools.
- Knowledge of Business Accounting and Inventory Management.
- Knowledge of IBM System i (AS/400) and RPG ILE is a Plus.
SOFTWARE TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
- Conduct Internet Distance Learning and on-site software training classes.
- Enhance existing documentation & training guides.
- Assist with System Help-Desk services.
- Experience w/ IBM i-Series (AS/400) servers, network routers, & firewalls a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office & CBT presentation tools, knowledge of business accounting and/or inventory management.
NETWORK SUPPORT & TRAINING
- Manage internal / external networks, routers, switches.
- Manage web servers, firewalls, & Avaya IP Office VOIP Systems.
- Conduct networking & application software training.
- Have expert Excel skills for System data conversions.
- Provide System support/help-desk services to customers.
All of these positions offer attractive compensation and benefits packages. If qualified, please identify position and send resume and salary requirements to:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER